Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cousin Bridgett's House...

My cousin Bridgett, invited us over to her house yesterday. My brothers Matt & Jason came over. Jason's wife Shelley, and their daughter Kaylan (3)were there too. Bridgett's brother, Semie, and his son Jonathan (6)- & Bridgett's three babies- Jeremiah (2 1/2), Rachel (1 1/2), and Rebacca (6 mos). We had the best time- everyone's kids are so sweet- we are going to try and get together once a month- it's a 2 hr drive- but it's worth it...
Thank you Bridgett for feeding us!!! I love you!!!
















2 comments:

Bridgett said...

You guys took awesome pictures. I would love to get a copy of them. Can you send them to me in a link? We loved being with you and wish you could bring your kids down too so we can spend time with them. We love you. Hope to see you again soon. Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Dacron - I would never have dreamed that was attainable!


Also visit my site ... flex belt review