Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shooting the breeze...

This is Mark; This set of photos is of Tyler, Chance and me doin' a little target shooting. We took two .22's and Tylers' shotgun. We had so much fun! Laughin', learnin' and talkin' and just enjoying each others' company. We made our own targets. I drew faces on the left over piece of our countertop that I had cut off(see previous blog of kitchen remodel). We called the faces "Wal-Mart", "Drunk", "Goofy" and, of course, "bin laden". Chance is a dead eye with a .22 rifle. Tyler is ALWAYS on target with his shotgun no matter what kind of shell he shoots. I am so proud of them. They are all great in their own ways!
The next day, Wyatt and I got up early and went fishing. We always have so much fun, whether we catch anything or not! I am VERY thankful that my boys enjoy the outdoors as much as I do. My Dad and I used to do the same things together. I just want to pass it on! Stay tuned for our deer hunting trip. Should be interesting

Love and Happiness,
Mark








2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi girl! You created a planner! I'll soon be addicted! Love it!!

carrollbunch said...

How GREAT it is to be able to teach your children about ALL there is to the outdoors and that the children return that LOVE of being there with you. Hopefully this is a legacy that will be passed one to their children and so on!!!! Good For you to instill those qualities in your boys.