Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, November 21, 2008

Playing Beauty Shop...

My sweet cousin, Andrea, was 9 months pregnant, miserable, and didn't want to leave her house- so my Mom and I brought our 'magic' to her!! I had so much fun bonding with my sweet, beautiful (inside & out) cousin & her family. I am truly blessed to have her in my family. I highlighted, cut, conditioned, and styled her hair. Then my Mom & I gave her a pedicure- along with her little mister, Luke's help- he kept dipping his little toy monkey in the water. I had a ball chasing him all over the house- he kept hiding from me. I fell in love with him. Andrea's husband, Jon, made Mamu & I the yummiest chocolate and Bailey's latte with whipped cream- then he served us delicious pasta with chicken in a creamy sauce with pita pockets- he got the food at a little bakery down the road- he is a wonderful host! I can't wait to go back to touch up her hair- and then I'll get to play with little Hannah!!








No comments: