Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

What a fun day- it was so relaxed- we had merlot (my Mommy-in-law brought a bottle over)- the food was all amazing- everyone brought something- Captain Ron (father-in-law) said a beautiful grace before our meal- and it was just lovely- the whole day was filled with laughter- I feel like a stuffed turkey- sipping on eggnog with Mamu right now... I love cooking and entertaining with the china- especially when I have such a great 'helper' thank you honey ~wink~ I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends!!!
XOXOXO
Amy









No comments: