Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bowie's Annual Fall-Fest...

A few Saturdays ago, Madison took a trip to Houston with her Dad, the boys were hunting, so the two little girls & I had a FUN-DAY!!! First we made our goodies for the cake-walk. Sofie made lemon bars, and V made butterscotch-pecan sugar cookies. I let them do most of the work, & they also made little tags with their name on it & tied them to the desserts. After that, we went to Mamu's shop & I gave them both a haircut, and also polished their toenails. Then it was time to go to the carnival. Sofie won a huge german chocolate cake when she did the cake-walk. Gigee came to hang out with us for awhile too!! We stayed there for 3 hours and still had tickets left over- so the girls gave their un-used tickets to some friends and we went home. We had a great day- no melt-downs, no fighting, and no tears all day long!!! That is a day to remember...












1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

total power blogging you today sweet cousin. I had to scroll down and catch up. Love your Thanksgiving post. And..your sweet post about my Hannah. Love you honey. I'm slowly catching up..as best as I can. I love you greatly honey...and my auntie Sonja. I'll call soon----A