Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My 1st pheasant hunting trip...

Mark got invited to go pheasant hunting in Hereford this past weekend. A friend from work invited him. He has been wanting to hunt pheasant "my whole life"- his dad told him stories his WHOLE life about his hunting trips- he was so excited to go- I missed him horribly- but it's all over now. I got to help him clean the birds and put them in the freezer. YAY We are saving 2 of the 5 to have mounted. I told Mark he could put whatever dead animals he wanted in the house (in the music room only)- Or his shop outside- or in the garage- I just don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with a dead animal staring at me... they are really pretty though... I always want my husband to get to go live out ALL his dreams- It makes for a happy home... One day, I'm sure I'll want to go do something crazy, and I'm sure he'll let me- no questions asked... ~wink~wink~



No comments: