Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st Baptist Chrismas Program...

This last Sunday was the annual Christmas program at church. As you can see, we were sitting in the balcony, so you can't see my girls- but trust me- they sang their little hearts out! See if you can find them- Sofie is in the middle row- Victoria is on the front row...We could hear Victoria over everyone else sometimes. They had food & fellowship afterwards- games for the kids- and a sleigh-ride. Should've gotten more pictures, but I did order a video of the whole thing. I just can't believe my girls didn't have any solos- don't the music teachers know talent when they hear it? ~wink~
XOXOXO
Amy




No comments: