Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beautiful weekend!!!

Well- we sold 5 puppies yesterday- one lady came and got our runt- then an hour later she came back and bought another- and brought her friend who bought one! They both have had blue-heelers before, and know just how great they are!!! Then two pups went to friends- and there are 2 left- one is going to Mark's friend who lives in Saginaw- so he's coming to get him next weekend- and that just leaves one more to sell!! Pretty good, considering they're just now 6 weeks old- and the ad in the paper is going to run one more week!!!
Mark and I went to a Japanese Hibachi grill in Wichita Falls last night- had saki and filet minon, and red snapper- YUMMY!!! Still have enough to eat during the game!!! We are installing our new kitchen sink and faucet today as well!!! We MUST be done before the cowboys start though... I LOVE me some Cowboys!!!
Mark is in the music room playing his aoustic right now- wish you could all hear him- I love it when he sings- he is my personal ROCKSTAR!!!
I love the weekends...
Well- I'm gonna go give my little parrot a shower now- also have to glue 60 'Vote for Maddie' labels onto mini candy bars- she is running for class president this week- she started campaigning last week , she hung small posters- tomorrow she's hanging giant posters (Brad designed them on his computer, and PawPaw Chris printed them for her)- they are AWESOME!!! She also has stickers for the kids to wear on their jackets- she's saving those for election day!!! Good luck MAD!!!
Will keep ya posted!
XOXOXOX
Amy

Lots of curse words during this picture...


Cammo Day...

Maddie's '80's outfit

Old sink & faucet...


Our beautiful new sink- my Mommy bought it for us- and the faucet- for an early Christmas present!!! Thank you Mamu!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!

No comments: