Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall is in the air...

I love this weather- just wish it would stay like this- I HATE winter, I freeze and I get mad, and all I want to do is sit under a blanket on the couch- I become a couch-potato in the winter, and my house suffers and so do I. And I get depressed... so it's hard to enjoy the fall, knowing what is coming next. I'm hoping we can get my tanning bed up and running, it's supposed to help with seasonal depression, if I just lie in it for a few minutes a week... we shall see... any who- I got some fall decor yesterday, and we dressed up our front porch, fireplace mantle, and dining room table. I bought alot of funky little gourds and pumpkins for the inside, and some corn stalks that we tied to the porch posts. And you probably can't tell, but the pumpkin on the little table by the front door is a Cinderella pumpkin- it was $10, and I can't believe I spent that much, but it is beautiful. I might have to put in on my coffee table, so I can see it all the time. This week is homecoming, and Maddie was on a float yesterday in the parade. Everyday this week she has dressed up - Cammo day she wore Mark's uniform and cap- then pajama day- floatation device day; she wore a baby float around her waist- today is 80's day- I've had fun helping her get all dressed up this week. I'm bummed I haven't thought to take pics- DANG IT!!! I hope all is well with my peeps reading this - love you all!!!

XOXOXOX
Bug



Sissi had 9 pups- they are 5 weeks old!!!! Hope we have no trouble selling them all...

Maddie is ROCKIN' the BIG '80's hair today... I had the EXACT hair style- back in the day- it's grodie to the max dude!!!

No comments: