Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, September 1, 2008

Countertops FINALLY done!!!!!

Maddie & Anthony- 1st love...

Sofie's evil disguise...

WOW- I am finally finished with the countertops- it took forever!!!! It's super-easy- just very time-consuming because of all the steps , drying-time, sanding in-between each layer, and lots and lots of polyurethane to seal it- now it has to cure for a week before we put anything on top of them... I think they are fabulous- and it only cost about 25 bucks to do it!!!





Victoria blowing me a kiss goodbye before getting on the bus Friday...



Mad & Sofie at the mall- DIVAS!!!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

ummm, 1st love. Sorry girl..I'm freaked! WOW! NOT NOW!!
The countertops look stunning. Truly girl. Stunning. And 25 bucks! Ugh! We need intervention this way. Big hugs!
Miss ya!
A