Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This set of pictures was taken by Clay Mcdonald, Mark's best-friend, since they were 9-yrs-old. 'Thank you Clay- we love them, and are so thankful to have a talented friend like you in the family!!!' Clay has such a beatiful voice, and plays the guitar almost as good as Stevie Ray!

That's Clay...





MAC... BFFE





Wow, what a great birthday! Hands down, the best b-day in 37 yrs! Not kiddin'. Special thanks to my wonderful wife for planning, organizing and hosting the 37th annual "Birdshot Birthday Bash"! She had all the "heavy hitters" here. Just a side note for all of you "non-music" types, when a band plays a "gig",(lots of quotes, I know...just bare w/ me) usually they only play for 45 minutes and then take a break. Altogether, a band will play for 3 hrs, give or take.
Saturday night, we played & sang a variety of songs for 8 solid hrs!!! MARATHON GIG!!!! It was only because we enjoy each other's company as well as each other's music. For me, it wasn't only a birthday party, it was a reunion. Family and friends came from far away just to be w/ me! People I haven't had the pleasure of being in the same room with in a very long time was just very humbling for me. To think that other human beings actually care that much for me or that they would drive up to 2 hrs to be here AND give gifts, just astounds me!
We played, sang, ate and DRANK, laughed, loved, bitched, moaned, learned and lived with each other in that moment...or moments. Altogether, it was the best birthday/reunion that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of!
To all that came and all that at least called and wished they could've made it...I love all of you. You guys made me realize what it truly is to be a good/great human being! Thanks to all of you...especially my gorgeous wife who never gives up on me and never stops believing or loving me. Without her, none of this would have been possible. The BLOG would have been empty! Thank her, not me.
I love you all and wish everyone the only thing I want out of life(my motto for all of my days!)...

'Love and Happiness'
Mark

MOMMY/DAUGHTER DUET




MY WIFE, MY SISTER AND MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND ALL TEAMING UP FOR A PHOTO SHOOT...ALL BEAUTIFUL!


ME & CAP'N RON TUNIN' UP...LOOK OUT!



MY NEW NEIGHBOR, MR. JOHN, ON BACK-UP VOCALS & HARMONICA DOIN' A LI'L CHARLIE ROBISON!


DIVAS!!


DONDI & PAIGE HAMMIN' IT UP


MY MAMAW(FAR RT) & THE RESULT OF HER LOVE!!


PAPAW(my dad's dad) & MY LIL SIS



SHOWBOATIN'!! SHE'S GONNA BE A STAR!


SHE'S NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL, SHE CAN SING TOO! LOVELY VOICE THAT MAKES ME MELT



JAMMIN WITH V AND OUR DERBIES!! SHE ROX


MY MOM-N-LAW W/ MICHAEL AND JAMES!! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE



FAMILY LOV'N FAMILY


JASON & SHELLY RHODES, BUG'S BRO & HIS WIFE


HOT CHIX...AND THEY BOTH LOVE ME! WHO'S LUCKY NOW???






TRES HOMBRES!





MY GOOD FRIEND, CASEY. TRUE PICKER!








MY FAVORITE DRUMMER! MY NEW BROTHER & MY NEW DAUGHTER. HOW LUCKY AM I?

No comments: