Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quickie wrap-up...

Okay- so I know I haven't blogged in awhile- just been enjoying the week with my hubby sans little girls- they are with Brad this week... but I have GREAT news!!! Madison is now the Class President of Bowie Jr. High School!!!!! YAY!!! SO PROUD!!! Both Mark & I have been swamped at work- working very long hours- good for the pocket-book- hard on us (30-somethings)...I've been trying to put away a little each pay-check for Christmas... My Mommy has been very busy lately...
getting herself a remodel job
... more to come on that... so this weekend is going to be all about cleaning- my car- the house- the yard- the dogs- the bird-cage... but we are going to have a date on Saturday- planning a trip to Dallas or Ft. Worth- maybe a movie... I think the last one we saw was Flicka- about 2 yrs ago- with the whole family. Hope everyone is having a great week, and not freaking out too badly over the stock market crashing... ~wink~

XOXOXO
Amy

No comments: