Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, October 10, 2008

Deer Camp...




Mark's BFF, Clay, has around 350 acres in Nocona, and Mark, his cousin Blake, and Clay have been so busy getting their camp set up for deer season. Blake brought his son, Colton, to deer camp for the first time EVER- cammo and all- he is so cute. He is 9 yrs-old, and he got to practice shooting this past weekend. Deer season starts Nov. 1, and I am going to my BFF, Yolanda's house for the weekend! I am super-excited- haven't got to hang with her in a very long time...

No comments: