Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick Or Treat!!!!




This was one of the busiest, most fun weekends, I have had in a long time...

FRIDAY: Mark and I took the day off, and had Date-DAY! First I had to make Halloween costumes. Then we went shopping for new clothes for our date- checked into our hotel suite in Ft. Worth (with jacuzzi in the room), enjoyed that for awhile-took a shuttle to P.F.Changs in Sundance Square, had appetizers and martinis- walked over to the Bass Hall for 'Tuna Does Vegas'- walked over to Razzoo's for more appetizers and cocktails- ended up at Pete's Piano Bar (the best part of the night)- then took a cab back to the room. WHEW!!! What an exciting night- it was like a mini-vacation!!!
SATURDAY: Breakfast at the hotel- it was really good; back to the room to enjoy jacuzzi again ~wink~ - off to Lowe's and WalMart- then back home. I drove to Brad's to get the little girls- went back to my house to get them ready for Trick or Treat night. Neither of them had seen their costumes before then, they were so excited and thrilled to get dressed up. Mamu drove us through town and we rode in the back of her truck- met up with Brad later and he took the girls for the night. Then Mark, Clay , and Amy (Clay's GF) came back from his house and Clay drove us to Wichita Falls for dinner and a game of pool. I am exhausted at this point... and... just... wanted... to... lie... down...- but I had a Coke and played some pool and that was that...
SUNDAY: Can't get out of bed- Mark woke me up at 10 with coffee, told me the game starts at noon, and not 3 like we had thought... So we had not much time to get ready, and prepare food for the game. My mom, Mark's mom and step dad came over- COWBOYS WON!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! We had rib-eyes, baked sweet potatoes, yellow squash, garlic toast, red wine- we sat outside with the flies and had a wonderful time... I was so overly tired- you know when a baby has missed it's nap, and it's way past bed-time, and they get the giggles over everything? That was me last night- I laughed so hard at America's Funniest Videos that I almost peed my pants, and tears were streaming down my face, and Mark was looking at me like I had lost my mind... I had...
MONDAY: At work today- got a good-nights' sleep- overslept by an hour- pony-tail day... keep thinking about our weekend- can't wait to do it again...
I have better pics of the costumes my mom took with her camera- will post soon- I took these with my phone- just to be able to post some with my blog entry...

XOXOXO
Amy
"I am a magical unicorn, with powers in my horn!"

"I am a dancer from Hollywood."



No comments: