Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Fest at WRHS!!!

At work today, we had our annual Fall Fest Celebration. The hospital throws us a party for employee appreciation. We had 23 departments enter the pumpkin contest. The women in my office and I came up with the spider nurse and her patients. All 8 arms are doing something different- that's how WE roll...I made the face from clay, and Mark helped me with the headstone sign. And the ghost, Sofie made. They fed us sausage, kraut, chicken, roasted corn-on-the-cob, kettle corn, caramel apples. It was fun- Mark got to come eat with me.


No comments: