Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life is good...

1. Paige moved into her own house! She is staying in her mom's old house, which is a block down the road from her mom; and it's on Bowie Lake; she is thrilled, and so are we. She is on her own, but still close to family- for support, security, and help if she needs it. She got a new job at The Armadillo Grill- one of the best restaurants in Bowie- it sits on the highway, right next to a truck-stop, so it's really busy- she should make good money!! She will start college in the fall here in Bowie, we are so excited for her. ;)

2. Monday is our 1st anniversary!!! How fast a year goes by! We haven't even had one knock-down, drag-out YET!!! I keep waiting... Mark is just so laid-back most of the time- nothing I do bothers him... I LOVE THAT!!! If I feel like eating a bowl of cereal for dinner- he will just get up and make his own dinner- and he doesn't act like it bothers him one bit- maybe he is just really good at keeping the peace- (THANK YOU HONEY!!!)

3. I've been teaching my Parrot, JiJi, a new trick... When I ask her "Do you love Mommy?", she shakes her head up & down, when I ask her "Do you love Daddy?", she shakes her head back & forth! It's so cute!!! I've been putting her cage on the back porch some in the evenings- she loves it!!! She watches the puppies and all the birds that come to our feeders. If she's in the living room and we're trying to watch TV, she squawks so loud it makes our ears ring- she wants me to hold her all the time if I am in the room.

4. My wishes for this weekend are: Treat my husband to breakfast in bed... clean my carpets... clean out garage once and for ALL... work in the flower-beds... go to Clark Gardens (where we were married) and have a picnic... share a bottle of wine & watch movies all night long on Saturday night (no kids in the house!!! YIPPEE!!)... get a massage... of course not in that order though .... To me, that is a perfect weekend- Mark thinks it's work to stay at home all weekend though- so I'm sure we will have to compromise... THAT'S how we roll!!!

No comments: