Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, June 9, 2008

HELGREMITES!!!!! EEEEUUUUUWWWW!


After about 2.5 hrs of paddling, and 4 beers (I KNOW!) What a lush- I laid down in my canoe and took a little nap! The boys parked the canoes on shore and decided to play in the rapids- they were lying on the rocks, in a shallow part- letting the water rush over them- as they were lying there, they were turning rocks over, and they starting getting attacked by bugs that live under the rocks- I was talking about this at work today, and found out what the bugs are- Helgremites are larvae of the Dobson fly- GROSS!!!! They have huge pinchers and mouths and they bite pretty hard- so I texted this picture to Mark & Tyler just now- YUCK-YUCK-YUCK- Thank goodness I had all that beer- right?!

No comments: