Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary to us!!!

Mr. Clark: Tending the irises...

Max & Billie Clark

We celebrated our anniversary this weekend! Saturday we worked in the flower-beds and yard- then watched a movie (Into the Wild-a true-story, and a MUST-SEE) had rib eyes, corn on the cob, and stuffed peppers on the grill- YUMMY!!! Yesterday I made home-made biscuits & gravy for Mark- first I gave him coffee in bed & turned on the History Channel for him and he stayed in bed and enjoyed that for awhile...later we went to Clark Gardens and walked around all by ourselves- it's so beautiful there- everything's in bloom- we actually met Mr. Clark and his Chocolate lab- we sat and talked with him and played with his pup- we felt honored to get to talk to him about his garden...I wish we got his picture (DANG-IT!)... we met a young couple walking through- they are trying to find a place to have their wedding- I think we sold them on having it there!! As we were driving home through Jacksboro, Mark said "turn here", and we ended up on the beach- no bathing suits- but the water looked so good- we had to jump in- and we DID!!! Crazy, spontaneous, fun, I loved it- we swam around for about an hour- had a girl take our pic in front of the lake as we were leaving... A perfect weekend in my book... Seriously- I have the most perfect man for ME!!!




1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Yes! You are perfect together! I'm loving your pics and impromptu swim. No knock down drag out? God I'm jealous. Seriously coveted jealous. (hugs)
A