Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Saturday, July 19, 2008

YES- I'm alive!!!

I know it's been way to long since I've blogged- but I always did it at work, on my break, and the hospital I.T. police have blocked it!!! I AM SO MAD!!! They shouldn't be able to do that- I should be able to do whatever I want on my 15-minute stupid break- right?! Anyway- every things great in our house- it's hot- the girls go to the pool alot while I'm at work. Maddie's been babysitting for me- can't wait until she can drive!!! Wait- yes I can... We've slowed down- been going to the lake ALOT!!! There is a dock we like to swim from and it's only about 7 minutes from our house- yay!!! Also been in our new music room alot lately- everyone is learning to play an instrument- or sing- I've been working on the drums- very good stress-relief. We print songs we like, and Mark learns them on his guitar- SO MUCH FUN!!! Madison & Tyler are naturals on the guitar- I'm looking at little maracas and shakers, and tambourines on eBay- gotta get the little girls involved too!!! Victoria is not shy at all- she'll get up and sing at the top of her lungs- in front of anyone- Sofie has only sang in front of Mark & I- hopefully she'll get over that- she has a beautiful voice. She'll sing at church- but she's in a group. Also- BIG project: we are going to remodel our kitchen (by ourselves) YIKES!!! I can't wait- we have 1970 Formica counter tops, and real wood paneling on the walls- PUKE color... I must post before/after pics of that mess!!! Also planning Mark's big b-day party coming up Sept. 6th!!! Every one's still in bed right now, I'm having my coffee- it's peaceful... probably only time I'll get to blog- Saturday mornings... OH- something else I started 2 wks ago- running/jogging- I get up and go at 5:30am- for about 30-45 minutes; Mon-Fri. - LOVE IT- our blue-heeler, Pepper, goes with- protects me from frogs, rabbits, and armadillos- I've always worked out, but I haven't run in a few yrs- I feel really good- fit- light- healthy!!! Had to get new shoes yesterday- my 10-yr-old tennies were killing my toes- I am so cheap- but I had to get some new shoes- Saucony - never heard of them, but the guy at the store says they're the best for the price- we'll see!!! Any who- I miss all my family that doesn't live here in Bowie!!! Hope y'all can all make it to the party!!! XOXOXOXOX
Amy-Bug

No comments: