Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Phase 2 begins...

What a chore- just taking all the STUFF out of the cabinets- and finding a place to store it all for the weekend... We are taking turns sanding the cabinets and doors- it's not hard- just time-consuming. We've been working on it for a couple hours, but we are taking a break now- and going to have a beer- or two- and watch Casablanca- neither of us has EVER seen it!!! We like to watch movies when the girls are at Brad's- plus it's too hot to be doing yard-work now anyway- our yard is dying... I'm just watering the shrubs and flowers now- our water bill is outrageous!!! I can't wait to see how the cabinets are going to look painted 'BUTTER'. I know the pictures aren't the greatest-but it's so easy to take pics with my phone and e-mail them to myself- that I don't want to bother with my camera much anymore... So the back splash is actually the gold/copper-color , with a mossy green throughout. I plan on being done painting the cabinets this weekend!!! That's m goal, anyway... wish me luck.
XOXOXO
Amy





No comments: