Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, May 9, 2008

I should be medicated...

We are so BUSY!!! Chloe, my little Rat-Cha, has been sleeping in our bathroom about to bust! We helped her deliver 2 puppies early yesterday morning. They were her first litter, and when we got up at 3am to check on her, she had already delivered one, and it was dead. The next one was coming out and the placenta was as thick as a Ziploc plastic bag- no kidding! I had to break it for her- so I guess the first was was in the bag too long and suffocated!!! So sad- he looked just like her. She had another and was done. So we have 2 new, perfect teeny-tiny little Rat-Cha puppies- and her milk bags are hanging down to her ankles- and she is taking such good care of them. Our other pups are 4 wks old today, and yesterday I started feeding them soft puppy food- they GOBBLED it up!! We'll be selling them in 2 wks!
We had 3 games last night. V at 6, Mad at 6:30, Sofie at 7:15. We were running back and forth between the fields trying to catch all the excitement. These were our first official games, all suited up- new uniforms, new cleats- so FUN!!! Victoria was running home and decided to SLIDE - headfirst!! She played third base and chased a runner down to tag her out before she made it home!!! Sofie was hind-catcher for the first half- 1st-base the second half. She caught the ball thrown by the pitcher, and tagged a girl out on 1st!! She hit the ball twice and got to go around the bases!!! Madison played hind-catcher the whole game, and ROCKED!!! We won by 7 runs and Mad hit her 1st HOME RUN ever in her fast pitch league career!!! It was AMAZING!!! This morning was Mother's Day breakfast with Kindergarten. V sat me down at her desk and served me a muffin and O.J. She made a portrait of me on the computer and a gave me a potted flower that she planted and the pot was painted by her. Mamu & Gigee came too. We watched a slide-show of the whole year in kindergarten so far- I almost got choked up...almost! We have to do concession stand tonight, at the ball-field; Mark, Mamu, Madison and I will have to serve snow cones and snacks for 1.5 hrs. - my house is really suffering in the cleaning dept. but we sure are having lots of fun!!! Love to you all,
XOXOXOX
Amy




Madison about to hit her home run!



Mad, hind catching!



Sofie, hind catching!





Mrs. Andrews


No comments: