Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great 3-day weekend!!!



When I came home from work Friday, I was so surprised to find Mark, in the kitchen, cooking craw fish etouffe- he Googled a recipe, and it was the BEST I have ever had- he made garlic french bread and rice to go with it- also a bottle of red wine- and Mamu came over to enjoy it with us and she LOVED it. Mark announced we were having a Cajun Feast Weekend. How awesome that I have a CHEF in the house?!!! WOOHOO!!! And then Saturday we made crab-cakes(most delicious) , jambalaya(haven't tried it yet- I'm so full), and stuffed jalapenos! Sunday we worked on the yard and the house- trying to get all the laundry done while the kiddos are with Brad. And yesterday Mark made boiled shrimp and cocktail sauce- and we watched James Dean- the movie, and On Golden Pond (I've always wanted to see what all the fuss was about, so I rented both thinking I would be bored to tears- but they were REALLY GOOD). What a dreamy holiday weekend- & I also want to thank Mark for serving our country as a Marine for 7 years- Thank you honey and Happy Memorial Day!!! I cherish you!
Must also add- Madison was awarded for academic achievement in her class last week- Honor Roll!!!! Way to go Maddie!!! We are so proud of you!!!! Cannot believe you are going into the 8th grade!!! We also sold 3 puppies- 2 left!!! So sad... Paige is graduating on Friday!!! Yippee!!! Going to be fun to get dressed up and watch her walk across the stage!! Very exciting!!! Way to go Paige!!! Hope everyone is happy and healthy- I love you ...
Amy

No comments: