Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up to a clean house and coffee with my favorite creamer, yesterday! The little girls sang 2 songs in church- so adorable!!! They are just so full of JOY! They gave me potted pots that they painted, roses, Gerbera Daisies, portraits of me, beautiful cards, chocolates, wine (all my faves)! Mark cooked my favorite foods for lunch-as we watched Alvin & the Chipmunks!- steak kabobs with pearl onions, new potatoes, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers - YUMMY!!! And my favorite appetizer- stuffed jalapenos!!! (Thank you lover!!!) Mamu came over and ate with us- then we opened a bottle of wine from Brushy Creek, and everyone got a professional pedicure and all my girls got their fingers done too!!! Mamu & I gave each other sugar scrubs, massaged our legs/feet, and polished our tootsies with bright, happy, spring, pink shiny polish!!! And my favorite part of the day, at bedtime I got my neck/shoulder/face/scalp massage by a professional- my hubby! I fell asleep w/ a smile... My feet have been so neglected, I woke up this morning and the first thing I noticed was how soft my feet felt when they touched each other :) Thanks Mamu!!! I had a beautiful, happy, relaxed, love-filled day!! Yea, ME!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

OHHHH! Mark needs to come this way and teach Jonathan a thing or TWO about MOTHER'S DAY!!!
In the meantime, I'm going to live vicariously through your fun!
Big hugs cuz!