Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, August 11, 2008

Our 1st Family Bike-Ride!!!

I'm sooooo upset I didn't get a picture- after our heart-healthy, grilled chicken, & leafy green salad, with carrots, tomatoes, celery, bell peppers, and home-made balsamic vinaigrette dressing- we ALL got on our bikes and went for a ride around our neighborhood. I had such high hopes... Victoria still has training wheels on her bike- and we live at the bottom of a pretty steep hill(when your on a bike)- so I had to walk with her up the hill while the rest of the crew waited for us- the next street was down-hill, so it was a bit easier, but Victoria was so slow, I was with her, Mark and the other two left us behind. V started whining so bad I told her I would not buy her any new school clothes this week- (HORRIBLE MOM!!!) and then Sofie was going along and Maddie was going fast and almost ran over Sofie, and scraped her back and arm as she passed her- ( MELTDOWN)!!! Mark was huffing and puffing and said "I hope I don't have a stroke out here!" OMG!!! I just wanted to start peddling as fast as I could and keep going... we made it back- total trip about 35 minutes... Victoria's training wheels are coming OFF- and next time, maybe we'll take the bikes to the big parking lot where the Wal-Mart used to be... no hills... or cars...

No comments: