Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, March 7, 2008

SNOW!

Wow- I almost got stuck at work Thursday- it snowed about 8 inches in Decatur, I finally got to leave work at 2- and it took me an hour an a half to get home!!! Horrible- I needed a glass of wine when I got there, I was so stressed. When I got home Mark and the kids had built 2 snowmen, had hot chocolate, played with the neighbors, had their picture taken- and they were all just so happy and cute!! Mark is so sweet- he really enjoys doing kid-stuff- and I LOVE that about him!!! (Thank you honey)... Today we're getting ready for Madison's b-day party- my baby is 13!!! YIKES! We made the coolest invitations- guitars that we decorated all differently, then we laminated them- and she passed out 11!!! We are going to have 3 teams of 4 kids each- myself, Mark, and Mamu are going to drive them around in our cars that I'm letting the kids decorate w/ shoe polish and balloons- for a scavenger hunt through town- lots of crazy tings to do- each car w/ a camera to catch all the kookiness!! Then pizza and banana splits, and later- Mad wants to play hide-n-seek in the dark- in the woods behind the house- sounds like I'll be up late!!! Sofie's getting to stay the night w/ her best friend, and Victoria is going to stay w/ Gigee. Can't wait to post the pics from this night!!!








No comments: