Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, March 21, 2008

Six Flags!!!!

Yes- we are crazy!!! We took the kids to 6 flags on one of the busiest days of the year! We had to spend an extra 160 BUCKS to get the Flash Pass, so we didn't have to wait in line for 3 hrs per roller-coaster- a definite MUST-HAVE!!! We were able to go up the exit ramp and get on the rides after only about 10-20 minutes!!! We brought 2 cameras- & left both in the truck- so all these pics are from our phones- not the best, but at least we got some!! Mamu came along & was a life-saver- she took the little girls around to the smaller rides, so we big kids could go ride the scary stuff!!! Victoria was so thrilled- she was tall enough to get on the Judge Roy Scream!! Sofie rode it last year, so V was thrilled that it was her turn. But I don't think we'll get her on it again any time soon- she didn't cry- but her little face never showed so much fear- she wanted to jump off of that thing about 2 seconds into the first hill!!! We had a ball, but I think we won't ever go on Spring Break again- just too crowded...








V & Sofie riding the Mini-mine Train for the 5th time in a ROW!!!



1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Girl! I had to play serious blog catch up with you. I can't believe the baby pics. He's so gorgeous. I've tried to email you. Have you been getting my emails honey?
Email me! Need to talk,
A