Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, December 10, 2007

Asking for prayers...



This is my gorgeous cousin Andrea, and her handsome 2-yr-old son Luke. She is my mom's brother's (Roma) daughter. She has been having some medical 'issues' and is needing everyone to pray for healing. Thank you.
XOXOXOX
Amy

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hello sweet cousin!!

I can comment now! your so sweet. I'm loving your blogging..I actually feel so much closer to you and can relate to your life now. Isn't blogging amazing! Love you so much!