Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, November 9, 2007

Tooth Fairy Days...


Victoria pulled another tooth the other night- she has done this three times!! Her tooth will be just barely loose, and she will just pull it OUT! She has never been afraid of pain- she's the one at the doctor's office, that will sit there and watch the nurse give her her shot- no tears- no nothing- and then she jumps up and asks , "Where's my sticker?". So it's always fun trying to sneak in her room, at just the right time, trying not to make a sound, and first- finding the tooth under the pillow, and then putting the stack of quarters under there without waking her up! One time I went to sleep and forgot to do the whole tooth-fairy thing, and my poor Sofie woke up and said "the tooth fairy didn't come", I was mortified! She said, "She took the tooth, but didn't leave me any money". So I quick ran and got a couple dollars out of my purse, and while she was in the restroom, I found her tooth on the floor and put the money in her pillow case! I asked her if she looked in her pillow case- so she did- and all was good... It's a big job being the Tooth Fairy, Santa, Nurse, Psychiatrist, friend, playmate, the Easter Bunny.... but I love it!

No comments: