Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Monday, November 5, 2007

My day at Bowie Elementary...





I had the day off Friday, and I had lunch with my two little ones. I brought them Happy Meals and sat at the table with all of their friends. They couldn't quit smiling- I snapped some pics with my phone! Victoria held my hand and walked me outside to the playground after her lunch-break. All of the little kindergartners swarmed me! Then Sofie's lunch-time; she gave me so many kisses- and she is usually too shy for that- I really need to do that more often- it meant so much to them. It's hard working full-time with kids- don't like it at all. Maybe someday I can be the stay-at-home Goddess I always wanted to be!

No comments: