Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Friday, November 23, 2007

My Mommy!!!!






If I look this great in my 50's, I'm not the least bit afraid of aging...
My mom, Mamu, as we call her, is so much fun! The grand-kids love her, so does everyone else. She owns her own business in Bowie, it's doing great! She drives a black Vette- too fast I might add... and is the life of the party wherever she goes! I am lucky and blessed to have her in our lives... Thanks to my cousin, Andrea, for the beautiful pictures....

No comments: