Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My cheerleader , Maddie (she's in front!)

Madison is my 7th grader; she is very active in sports. She is in volleyball, cheerleading, cross-country, and barrel-racing. She starts basketball next week!! I take her to school between 6:30 and 7 most mornings, and she stays after school until about 5 each evening. Last night we made 75 posters and 80 name tags for her to run for class representative. She was class rep last year, and we hope she gets it again!! This is a very busy little girl. We are so very proud of her. She placed 35th at the World Barrel Racing Finals in Jackson, Miss. in July. She has placed in the top 20 in all of her cross-country meets. And the v-ball team has won the last 6 games we've played. And of course I think she is the best dancer on her cheer squad, but I may be a bit biased. Enough braggin on her for now, I need to get some info up about my other kiddos too!!!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

WTG Maddie! You rock. Amy..she's a rockstar!!

Bug said...

Madison definitely HAS the "MIDAS TOUCH"! She seems to excel at whatever she attemps. And, by the way, while she was 35th at the world barrel finals in Jackson, it was out of 450 other kids! How amazing is that?? Kids came from Germany, Spain, Italy, all over Europe and the WORLD!! Maddie was 35th! Let's not forget, the fastest one from TEXAS!!!!! GO MADDIE. What an outstanding young lady!!!! I/we love you.

Mark