Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Moving!!

The family moved this past weekend- and let me tell you; it was the hardest thing I think physically, I have ever done!!! And we still aren't finished! It's a funny story actually; my neighbor, across the street, Ms. Betty, is 80 yrs. young. She lived in this house for 45 yrs. Her husband passed 2 yrs ago, and she has been wanting a smaller house. As everyone knows, Mark and I have 7 kiddos between us, so we've been needing a bigger house- so guess what- we traded!!!! Literally- we moved one room out- she moved one in; so on and so on- all weekend- it was exhausting!!! But we are almost done- and we are so very happy with our new home- and so is she!!! Plus we already know we will love our new neighbors!!! I will be posting pics of the new house soon!!!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ohhhh!! Your blogging missy!! I'm loving it and will check on you daily!! Blog alot!!

P.S. Do you really like your layout? I was worried!!

Love you----cuz