Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a weekend!!!!

Victoria turned 6 on Friday! She wanted a tea-party, so I got the bright idea to do it myself! Yikes! I thought I would remodel the dining room and make it a magical tea-room for Saturday! Huge mistake! Paige, Charles (Tyler's best friend, and my new adopted son) helped me paint Saturday morning. Paige and I painted Thursday and Friday night. Then I had to get up at 6 am Saturday and start cooking. Mamu, Grandma Brenda, Gigee, Aunt Terry and Nanny all came over early to help (Thank You all so much!) As I was serving the little girls their tea, Victoria said "Mom, you are so cool"- and the other girls said "you are cool" and THAT made it all worth it!!! And the pictures tell the whole story! They are not in order- but Paige put nails on the girls- then I did make-up- they decorated their own cupcakes, and I got each girl their own frame to put their individual picture in- and they decorated them as well! It was great fun- I let 2 little girls stay the night for a sleepover- and I crashed and burned at 10:30 after they FINALLY feell asleep I have to do it all again in April for Sofie's! I will not be remodeling anything until after her party!! Thanks to everyone for the gifts, love, friendship, and help!!! I love you!
Amy






1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh my Gosh honey...I felt like I was there. I loved seeing the pictures of everyone!!
So fun. Wished I could have been there but I'm sure Luke would have been out of place with all those girls!
LOL! I'm loving your dining room! Love the paint!!