Amy's Daily Planner


Wed. Dec. 17th: Sofie's Girl Scout meeting was cancelled- I officially volunteered to be a 'helper' so they wouldn't have to cancel anymore when the leader is sick- my Dad is driving to Bowie today to attend Maddie's prayer group at her school- tonight is DateNight- YAY!!!
XOXOXOXO
Amy

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How fast a year goes by...

Well, I can't believe it's all over. Whew... I am so tired. I got sick the day after Christmas- and still have it- so my time off from work has been very tiring- I can't lie down- if I do , I just cough and cough- severely!!! And nothing has worked! But I worked through it last week- just Wed. through Fri. and I didn't have to come back until today- just wish I could sleep, then all would be well...

Anyway- Christmas Eve the girls spent the day with us- we had the boys- Mark worked the morning while I cooked- Paige helped me before she left with her b-friend, Don, to spend the day with his folks- my Dad and brother, Matt, came with gifts for everyone- so sweet!!! Mamu came over, also with gifts- and we had a great dinner... I was so nervous the kids were going to be disappointed with the amount of gifts they received- but to my surprise- every-ONE of them screamed, smiled, and thanked us many times for getting them what they wanted!!! SO RELIEVED!!! Mark and I have agreed to do our gift exchange on Valentine's Day! I can't wait!!!

This Christmas was filled with much happiness for all of us- everyone happy and healthy and together- and me with the love of my life!!!!! Couldn't be better!!!

No comments: